Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Another Ugly Business doing UGLY BUSINESS

I absolutely HATE AT&T.  1st of all,  their customer service skills SUCK!  OK,  let me start from beginning.  I received my August bill for cable (basic cable)  & Internet on August 3rd when I noticed that my usual bill of $87.00 was now $205.00.  I saw where my account had been upgraded without my authorization or consent so I called AT&T's HORRIBLE EXCUSE for customer service I've ever dealt with.  I spoke with a CSR by the name of Deborah.  She was nice and professional and offered to fix the mistake,  well she did but only for 1 day.  The very next day the charges reappeared.  I called back again and proceeded to explain again to a different CSR the same problem.  He transferred me to 2other incompetent individuals but not before he explained that an inner office email takes up to 7 days to receive,  mind you AT&T is one of the largest communication conglomerates in the world,  that's where the lies begin.  Now remember,  there's but one issue and I'm on my second day,  3 separate calls and 4th idiot.  I'm about to scream at this point.  Still nothing.  I started to reverie termination notices on my account the next day so I took a deep breath,  said a short prayer and called again.  The fifth idiot,  well,  I can't express the anger through civilized words in this post so let's just say,  MAJOR WASTE OF FLESH there.  Ok,  now day 4 and 5th CSR and getting more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question, and or your own resource.
(Comments, questions, or resources must be relative to post) Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis