Monday, November 16, 2009

A new "IDIOT OF THE WEEK"

Talking about Another IDIOT Company
Editorial BAD BUSINESS
Shelly Michalk 11/16/2009

Have you ever subscribed for a 7 day free trial of something but had to give your credit card number?
Well in my new endeavor to be more efficient and organized, I signed up for a FREE 7-day subscription to a web-site called,
Organize Yourself


They claim to put you on a so-called schedule to help pull all aspects of your life together. I tested it out for a few days and decided it wasn't for me.
It actually was VERY time consuming and alot of work, (and I already have enough of that in my life) So 3 days before my TRIAL period was up, I cancelled the subscription.
I didn't recieve a response or confirmation to the effect of the cancellation, so, I did it agian and still no answer when I called the company, no response from messages left, NOTHING!
The people working down there at Organize Yourself must be,
A) EXTREMELY BUSY
B) EXTREMELY UN-ORGANIZED
or
C) PLAIN CROOKS
(If you guess C, you were right.)

Those idiots charged my account even after I cancelled.
What the HELL is wrong with companies today that they can continue to steal from hard working individuals who follow the agreement terms and still get taken 
So, the winner of the "sorriest company of the week" award
goes to...
Drum roll please......................................................

ORGANIZE YOURSELF
BY
EXPERIENCEPUBLISHING

Congradulations!!!

You are IDIOTS!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question, and or your own resource.
(Comments, questions, or resources must be relative to post) Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis