Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Good Business!

I have a great life! Business is awesome, of course! Want to know about the business I work with? It Works is so awesome. It is awesome because I paid a one time small investment, lost an inch and a quarter in my sleep while wearing one of the It Works wraps, and I made over half my money back already by signing Loyal Customers under me. Those Loyal Customers are also losing inches and spending less money by ordering through It Works instead of retail. Why? Because they get up to a 40% discount on everything they order!

As for my writing career: I quit one that wasn't worth what I was making and went to a few others full time that will make me a lot of money. Not only am I making very good money with my writing career but I am already making good money with my business. Want to know how you can lose inches and make money at the same time? You can contact me by going to my website here, and clicking on my picture or name and leaving your name and email information so I can contact you back. Let me know if you want in!

Personal life is great too! We are moving out of this place we have been calling a home, if you want to call it that, and we are moving to our new home this month! I can't wait to live in our new house that we are buying because I am helping buy it and pay the bills with my money I am making from working online. Owning a home is going to be so great! All this with my husband of almost 17 years who I love very much! Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question, and or your own resource.
(Comments, questions, or resources must be relative to post) Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis