Thursday, April 11, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE.... I'M BACK.

IT'S BEEN A WHILE and IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!


            During my time off, I had a lot of time to think about this blog and writing and where I want to go with it, if anywhere. I currently write 2 blogs at the moment and have had to do some soul searching because frankly I don't want to embarrass myself and writing is something I've always wanted to do and succeed in.There are very few things in my life that I've been good at and whether I'm good at this or not, I sure do enjoy it. So, my 1st blog is How to be Successful at Everything (and if your not, who gives a SH-T). It started out to be a sarcastic way of saying "I'm not perfect, never will be, and if you don't like it, who cares" Then it turned into a woman's blog of resources to help one on their quest for success, if you will.

            My 2nd blog, The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Business was a way for me to compliment and vent about big corporations and other businesses who have either gone above and beyond the call of duty to provide the best possible service and or product to the public and about those on the total opposite end of the metaphorical spectrum. I did some thinking about different directions I could go and different topics I could discuss and each time I kept ending right back where I am so, after much deliberation, I have decided to keep
The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Business the same, for a little while anyway. I have been doing my homework, brainstorming, and thinking about different topics as well as doing endless research for resources that will benefit small business owners. I have also been doing a whole lot of reading about today's businesses and and different business industries.
            After all that, I think I'm ready to finally dive into semi-familiar waters and trust that I don't drown or make a fool of myself, that is where you, the reader, come in. I ask that even if you don't follow my blog please, PLEASE read it and give me any feedback you have for me so I can continue to make improvements to this blog. THANK YOU!

Having said all that, LET"S GO!!!!

ALSO, if there is a topic, business, and or subject you would like me to research and dig into, please feel free to click here or email me  at shellym1614@gmail.com or post your suggestion and I will do my best.  

 Shelly Michalk-Schumacher




Click on link to email me
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on Sverve. Following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly and Thank you for following my blog. Have you had a chance to look around or maybe visit my other blogs? This one I decided to revamp and hopefully it will be finished by middle of next month. Please feel free to look around and don't forget the other sites.

    I have links in side bar, check em out
    Thanks again for the follow

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, question, and or your own resource.
(Comments, questions, or resources must be relative to post) Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis